How to pick your first tattoo

I've heard people talk about what they think is the ideal tattoo or how it should be done, Blah blah blah. Everyone is entitled to express their thoughts the same way I'm about to express my point of view. I've heard people say to others to go to a shop and pick anything they have on display. I think that might be cool but I think that should only serve as an inspiration that will turn into something unique. I prefer custom made Tattoos and it is the same advice I provide everyone cause I'm well aware no one wants to bump heads with someone in the street that happens to have the exact thing tattooed on their body.


I believe drawings help a lot allowing people to get inspired by providing an idea of what they really want. I always suggest not only getting inspired by the designs I also suggest going to a reputable artist (I always do) and if you're concern about what will it feel like (pain), then star by choosing a design that fits the area properly instead of choosing a tiny design for a huge area. If you enjoy it then it might be the time to consider a project later on and get to know more about other types of body art or simply stick to what you know or enjoy.



A sleeve can be an awesome start for a project.