Musical Notes Tattoos

Photobucket
Recently I was having a conversation with a musician who said he wanted to get Musical Notes tattoed on his body but he also pointed out he don't want to do it just like "everyone else's". What he emant by that is that he noticed many people would actually get random notes all over the place and he wants his to actually say something even though not too many people know how to "read them". He said he wanted something that he can be proud of and at the same time a high quality custom made work. I gave him some advice about who to go to and also reminded him to look for an artist that can deliver quality and not quantity for a cheap price. I also told him to speak to the artist about him wanting a creative job instead of just plain notes. I learned a lot about my musician friend that actually made me think about something not too many people care about or simply focus on.


Photobucket