Tattoed Calves - Great Spot for Ink

Walking in the Downtown area I noticed awesome looking Ink from across the street and I decided to stop the woman who proudly displayed fantastic work of art.


Calves are awesome areas in the body to have decorated with Ink designs, especially when you have flawless skin. there was more to photograph since the person has such amazing taste for body art and I hope I get to feature most of her tattoos and piercings soon.

Outstanding, thats how I can describe all the amazing wrok she has on the rest of her body which is appealing and easy on the eyes. It is a great feeling to stand out from the rest on a high artistic level like she does.

If you're interested in having your work displayed or your business featured on Inked Plus email me for detail: InkedPlus@Live.com